Types of files accepted:
Prioritized in order
- EPS (for both print and print-and-cut applications)
- PDF (If TIFF is not available or file size is too large then in most cases PDF will work)
- JPG (Make sure the artwork is full size)
- 300 dpi minimum.
- 72 dpi is acceptable only if the file is at full scale and if higher resolution artwork not available.
- Fonts outlined/ embedded. This is a must-have requirement, otherwise results may not be acceptable.
- No crop marks needed
- Artwork should be provided at full size.
- Bleeds for banners only.
- If preparing from InDesign, convert artwork to TIFF.
- If using black, convert CMYK values to 100.
- For installs, precise measurements and pictures will be required to create mock up proofs.